Tomato Basil Flatbread Pizza
Tomato Basil Dairy-Free Pizza
Love Pizza and Spicy Ranch but you cannot eat dairy? This recipe is for you. Gluten-Free Pizza, Dairy-Free Cheese, Tomato Sauce and Cosmo’s Spicy Ranch Dairy-Free is the answer to your prayers. Enjoy!
What You Need
- 1 Rudi\’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Amy\’s Organic Family Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Daiya Mozzarella Shreds
- 1/2 cup chopped arugula
- Cosmo\’s Spicy Ranch-Dairy Free
What To Do
- Remove pizza crust from packaging and place on the counter.
- Spread marinara sauce over the crust until well covered and sprinkle 1 cup cheese on top.
- Chop up and sprinkle arugula over pizza.
- Place pizza in oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until crust is well cooked.
- Remove from over and drizzle with Spicy Ranch.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Alternative: instead of pouring Spicy Ranch over the pizza, try instead using it as a dipping sauce for the pizza, crust, or both!