Spicy Spaghetti Casserole
This casserole is great for sharing or for dinner all week. A little spicy, a little creamy, and really comforting.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/2 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Cosmo’s Original or Hot Spicy Ranch
- 1 can tomatoes
- Plenty of shredded cheese!
- Your favorite Italian herb mix
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease glass pan
- Cook pasta, layer into bottom half of the pan
- Brown beef, mix in tomatoes and any other flavors you love (garlic, basil, oregano, onion)
- Mix sour cream, whipped cream cheese and Cosmo’s Spicy Ranch in bowl
- Layer spicy ranch mix over pasta
- Add layer of beef sauce over ranch mix
- Top with plenty of cheese!
- Bake 10-13 minutes, until cheese is slightly browned