Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
A delicious side dish or an indulgent snack for a group- these cheesy ranch potatoes will satisfy you and all your friends.
- 1 lb. red potatoes
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 oz. (2/3 jar) Cosmo’s Original Spicy Ranch
- Green onions
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dice potatoes into approximately 1 inch cubes
- Boil potatoes for approximately 10 minutes or until you can easily fork them.
- Drain, return to pot, mix potatoes with Cosmo’s Spicy Ranch and 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese and all of the mozzarella cheese
- Lightly oil an 9×13 glass or tin pan
- Spread potatoes evenly
- Top with remaining cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, broil on high for 2 minutes for a crispy top
- Top with green onions
Pro-tip! Add bacon or chicken for an extra delicious and complete meal.